Cosmic Comfort Reinforced Arch Support Soft & Strong Children’s Insole
KidSole Cosmic Comfort Reinforced Arch Support Soft & Strong Children’s Insole. Slim Profile & Strong Support with Memory Foam Soft Top.
- The KidSole Cosmic Comfort insole has a strong reinforced arch support core with a soft memory foam top cushion surface.
- The KidSole Cosmic Comfort insole is designed for kids looking for a slimmer arch support insole than classic orthotics.
- This strong and lightweight insole is an ideal insole choice for sports or daily use, featuring two anti-slip traction areas on the bottom forefoot and heel.
- The Cosmic Comfort insole features a memory foam + sweat absorbing top surface layer for enhanced comfort and breathability. The Cosmic Comfort insole has guided cutting lines on the bottom of insole to help you trim to a perfect custom fit.
- The Cosmic Comfort insole is designed for enhanced arch support strength & lasting durability. The cushion layer on the top of surface of each insole is unlike any other.
Thank you for checking out our new KidSole Cosmic Comfort Soft & Strong Arch Support Insole. Any child who suffers from with foot pronation, flat feet, or any other undiagnosed arch support issues will benefit significantly from this new insole. By adding a memory foam top cushion along with traction to the bottom of the insole, your child has extra soft arch support comfort that NEVER slides or moves as they walk around the house or gym. The posture correcting arch support helps your child develop proper posture and stance over time. The lightweight design of this insole makes it ideal for use in all shoe types. Here at KidSole we never stop listening to our customers. We are always finding new ways to help your kid’s feel better in their shoes. We believe in all our products and stand by our unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Thank you for stopping by KidSole today!
(21 CM) Toddler Size 11-2, (24 CM) Kids Size 3-6
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.