Shooting Star: Arch Support Posture Correcting Insole
KidSole Shooting Star: Arch Support Posture Correcting Insole. Slim & Lightweight Design with Memory Foam Top.
- The KidSole shooting star insole is a soft cushion insole that is as strong as it is light. This makes it ideal for sports or daily use.
- The Shooting Star insole Features a memory foam + sweat absorbing top surface layer for enhanced comfort and breathability.
- The Shooting Star insole features two super-sticky gel traction pads on the bottom of each insole for anti-slip traction in the heel and forefoot areas.
- The Shooting Star insole is reinforced with a plastic arch support shell for enhanced arch support strength & lasting durability.
- The posture correcting cupped heel helps your child develop proper posture and stance over time. The Shooting Star insole has guided cutting lines on the bottom of insole hell you trim to a perfect custom fit.
Kidsole Ergonomically Designs Arch and Heel Support Insoles for Children
Thank you for checking out our new KidSole Shooting Star iArch Support Insole.
Any child who suffers from with foot pronation, flat feet, or any other undiagnosed arch support issues will benefit significantly from this new insole. By adding two traction pads within the heel and forefoot of the insole, your child has extra arch support comfort that NEVER slides or moves as they walk around the house or gym. The posture correcting heel cup helps your child develop proper posture and stance over time. The lightweight design of this insole makes it ideal for use in all shoe types.
Here at KidSole we never stop listening to our customers. We are always finding new ways to help your kid’s feel better in their shoes. We believe in all our products and stand by our unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Thank you for stopping by KidSole today!
(21 CM) Toddler Size 11-2, (24 CM) Kids Size 3-6
Questions and answers of the customers
Q My daughter is 16 1/2 cm what size do I need to get for insolesAsked by June 4, 2020 3:03 pmonThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now