Red Orthotic Sports Insoles
Red Orthotic Sports Insole by KidSole — Lightweight Soft & Sturdy Orthotic Technology For Active Children With Flat Feet and Other Arch Support Problems
- KidSole Sport Orthotics are crafted from premium medical grade Lightweight PU foam for active children with heel and arch problems.
- Revolutionary new soft & sturdy step material drastically increases Orthotic comfort.
- Blue Poron grip pads located on the bottom of the insole prevent the insole from slipping/moving inside your child’s shoes.
- Easy Trim-to-fit material allows you to easily customize size.
- Currently avaiulable in 4 sizes. 20 CM fits US Toddler Shoe Sizes: 12-1.5; 22CM fits US Kids Shoe Sizes 2-3.5, 24CM fits US Kids Shoe Sizes 4-6
- UPC: B01N1TXTW2 US Toddler Sizes 11-12 (20 CM)
- UPC: B01MZ1EG72 US Kids Sizes 2-3.5 (22 CM)
- UPC: B01N5H0YHQ US Kids Sizes 4-6 (24 CM)
- UPC: B072KFRSLQ US Kids Sizes 7-8.5 (26 CM)
- Sold As PAIR. You receive 2 insoles. Left & Right foot.
KidSole’s Orthotic insoles have been designed to serve as one of the most comfortable pairs of orthotic insoles ever made. Our insoles are tailor made for children and designed promote healthy growing feet.
When a child reaches the age of 6-8 their feet might begin to develop high arches which can potentially cause pain. Unfortunately, standard insoles that come with most shoes are typically cheap, poorly made, foam cutouts that don’t offer much comfort or support and can often times cause harm to growing feet.
KidSole’s Orthotic insoles are the perfect fix for a young person with growing feet. Our insoles are designed to cushion the arch and provide relieve to the heel and front of the foot.
Our Orthotic insoles are designed to mold to your child’s foot over time as they wear them. This ensure the perfect fit for their foot for maximum daily comfort! Our insoles provide proper form and help with natural arch development and aid in pronation.
Our insoles will fit in almost any pair of shoes whether they’re tennis shoes, dress shoes, or athletic shoes.
Our insoles are podiatrist recommended because of how fast a child’s foot can develop. Our insoles serve as an investment in the future of your child’s foot health!
All of our insoles come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!
US Kids Sizes 2-3.5 (22 CM), US Kids Sizes 4-6 (24 CM), US Kids Sizes 7-8.5 (26 CM), US Toddler Sizes 12-1.5 (20 CM)
Questions and answers of the customers
KidSole Red Orthotic Sports Insole for Kids: Arch Support Insoles qbplehgq http://www.g736sosvjzt3r6f879u0kzl4303383cms.org/ [url=http://www.g736sosvjzt3r6f879u0kzl4303383cms.org/]uqbplehgq[/url] aqbplehgq
- KidSole Red Orthotic Sports Insole for Kids: Arch Support Insoles [url=http://www.g6t1rcq81e6efbn7o93i711dixx80964s.org/]uhinkceshdo[/url] ahinkceshdo hinkceshdo http://www.g6t1rcq81e6efbn7o93i711dixx80964s.org/
- KidSole Red Orthotic Sports Insole for Kids: Arch Support Insoles [url=http://www.gx84x36msp99f6nhmr5hi953384pl3x1s.org/]ucrexbkkicg[/url] acrexbkkicg crexbkkicg http://www.gx84x36msp99f6nhmr5hi953384pl3x1s.org/
- KidSole Red Orthotic Sports Insole for Kids: Arch Support Insoles hhwkczmh http://www.gvwubofs2ak09310d6928g4w6q3d78u9s.org/ ahhwkczmh [url=http://www.gvwubofs2ak09310d6928g4w6q3d78u9s.org/]uhhwkczmh[/url]
- KidSole Red Orthotic Sports Insole for Kids: Arch Support Insoles wekhxews http://www.g4w36y288k5xi48tzuia35w183mh8zk5s.org/ awekhxews [url=http://www.g4w36y288k5xi48tzuia35w183mh8zk5s.org/]uwekhxews[/url]
- KidSole Red Orthotic Sports Insole for Kids: Arch Support Insoles atdyzbyopb tdyzbyopb http://www.g737u4zt2t8om2ayoe837ip08u5y042rs.org/ [url=http://www.g737u4zt2t8om2ayoe837ip08u5y042rs.org/]utdyzbyopb[/url]
- KidSole Red Orthotic Sports Insole for Kids: Arch Support Insoles ayoyvwxsooc [url=http://www.g7v536s63o6py48dz190v9s54z7htcnqs.org/]uyoyvwxsooc[/url] yoyvwxsooc http://www.g7v536s63o6py48dz190v9s54z7htcnqs.org/
- I love you
Q I love youAsked by June 10, 2020 10:49 pmon
Hi, will these insoles help with the pronation syndrome? Where the feet or ankles are moving inward?
My kid complains about foot and leg pain when standing or walking for a while.