2 Pairs of Lightweight Gel Heel Cups
2 Pairs of Lightweight Gel Heel Cups for Kids With Sensitive Heels, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis or Ankle Pain.
- Includes 2 Pairs (4 Heel Cups) of our KidSole Gel Shock Obsorbing Heel Cups. They are perfect for US Kids Sizes 3-6. It is 10 CM long and 6 CM wide.
- The heel cup is made out of synthetic gel with a slip resistant design.
- Heel cup provides extra cushioning for the heel and will help promote healthy foot growth in children and teens.
- Our KidSole Heel Cups are designed to be shock absorbing and will aid in comforting those suffering from plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, and ankle pain.
- Our heel cups are designed to keep your feet feeling good ALL DAY.
KidSole Ergonomically Designed Heel Support Insoles for Children
Here at Kidsole, we never try to be BIGGER than we are. We test TONS of insoles to make sure we only ever offer the best insoles tailored for kids. We specialize in helping your kids feel more comfortable in their shoes! From dress shoes to cleats, our insoles feel softer on their feet!
KidSole Heel Cups
Our heel cups are made out of synthetic dual density TPR gel with a slip resistant design. Our cups WILL provide your child with the comfort to keep them going all day and promote healthy foot growth.
Our heel cups are specifically designed for children who suffer form plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ankle pain, or just heel pain in general. They’ll help control and stabilize the foot within the shoe and improve overall foot comfort.
If your little guy or girl is an athlete, their cleats or shoes are not always going to be comfortable. This little gel cup is designed to maximize comfort with almost no extra weight in their shoe. Wearing this insole also helps your little athlete maintain proper arch support while they play.
All of our insoles come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!
Kid's Size 2-6
Questions and answers of the customers
Q grru4hAsked by July 1, 2022 2:26 amonThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
How do you use heel cup insoles? Are they placed on top of the shoe's insoles? Can they be worn in addition to other kidsole insoles?